Monday, May 28, 2007

Amy's big day

Hey all, I'm interested to hear how the big day turned out. I got a report from Donna and Dad tonight and it sounds like they had a great time. Hopefully someone can posts some pictures.

And not that I'm trying to encourage anything here, but I've recently taken up crochet (I know... I'm old) and baby blankets are my current specialty. I wonder which Farmer cousin will be the next to have a baby. Amy? Julia? Lesa might be funny (just kidding Lesa), Megan? (now THAT would be a scandal :) ).

Dad mentioned again trying to go on a trip next summer with all the family. That would be lots of fun.

Kim: are you guys doing okay? I heard something about the late arrival of your belongings. Has Mike been able to find any work?

Love to you all.

Shelly

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Shelly, I can't say who will be the next to have a baby. I've heard murmurings.... How nice that you can crochet. I have tried several times but my tension gets so "off" that I can't really accomplish anything for ripping it out to start over. May I suggest an antique white on white? It will be beautiful to run some pink or blue ribbon through it along the border at a later date. That or make one of each color and then you're always prepared! I'm sure anyone would love to receive such a gift!