Sunday, May 6, 2007

Mema's Birthday Party

Hey Farmers!

I also had a great time at Mema's party. It was so nice to see everyone. I met Ashley for the first time, and I hadn't seen Brittany since she was 5 and I was 7! I got to know family that I never knew that I had, and got to catch-up with the others. It was great!

Mimi... Your house looked wonderful! The food was good, too. You're a perfect hostess! Everything ran smoothly and we all had a fun time!

Mema looked so pretty in her pink suit. So glad she's lived 80 years. Here's to eighty more!

Kim did a great job putting the letters together, and Papa did a good job with the picture video. It was so nice to look at all of those pictures togeher. There sure were some funny ones, too!

Thanks for starting this, Shelly. Good idea!

Talk to ya'll later! Love, Laura F.

No comments: